,

DIY | CD MOSAIC

2:20 PM


With all these long weekends and start of second semester in school, I've decided to get a lil crafty. I always get excited to do a little DIY but somehow never actually follow through. This time I managed to create something rather than gather a bunch of materials that end up just sitting in my room. 



Now, this may look like a simple task but the cutting of cd's and gluing is very very tedious. Who knew cd's were so hard and messy to cut. Below are a few directions for how to do this great DIY. 

Materials:
3-4 CD's
wood/plastic adhesive
base for the CD's
wire cutters

Directions:
cut CD's in various shapes and sizes 
separate the clear part of the CD from the colored part (some CD's will be easier than others)
•place a small amount of the adhesive on the cd
•adjust CD pieces to equally fit among the base
TADA!! you're done!!


xo,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox