,

LUNCH DATE WITH DAD.

12:40 PM





I'm trying this new thing where I try and get my point across in fewer words. So a few weeks ago I went out to lunch with my dad at this amazing Turkish cafe right in town called Cafe Mangal. It's just this little shop with maybe 10 tables squished together. I used to go here all the time with my mom and order a croissant every time when I was younger. I occasionally go with my dad but not nearly as frequently as it is fairly expensive. 
Anyway when I went with my dad this time the salads just looked so delicious that I had to take a picture and share them with you all. 
Oh and here's another new thing, a takeaway...sometimes a delicious meal with good company is all that's needed to round out a good day. 


xo,
Hannah


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox