,

RAISE A GLASS TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES.

4:59 PM



I've never really gotten the fuss over valentines day but at the same time that could be because i've never had a real valentines day date. At the same time though I don't really mind not having a boyfriend or someone special to take me out on a romantic date. Yes, that would be wonderful if I did but at the same time it's just as fun to spend the night in watching movies and sipping wine with the girlfriends. 
I sit in my kitchen now with a huge glass of wine and some coconut chicken feeling completely content with my plans for the night. A few more glasses of wine and a few laughs throughout the night is how I anticipate the rest of my evening to go. 

In my eyes, I say raise your glass and make a toast to yourself and all the other single girls who are happily unarmed. You have no commitment to anyone, you can do whatever you want with whoever you want (although I don't suggest turning into this type of girl every weekend), and the best part of all is that at this point in your life, where ever that may be, it is okay to be single. Even though there are times that I wish I was in a relationship I also realize that I really only want someone to cuddle with on lazy sundays. I have no desire to be emotionally attached to someone right now in my life and I'm completely okay with that. I know that there will be time when the right guy comes into my life and right now just isn't that time. 

So, to all my single ladies I would like to raise a toast to you because if it weren't for you I wouldn't be having a fun gf filled valentines night. 

xo,
Hannah 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox