FIRST FEELING OF FALL

8:06 AM



Sweater - Brandy Melville
Boots - Nordstrom
Bracelets - gift and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings - Garage (purple), unknown (yellow/green) 
and handmade by myself (silver band) 
Necklace - Brandy Melville

My absolute favorite seasons to dress for are summer and fall hands down. Besides my go-to look of leggings and a t-shirt, I love dresses and skirts. The other day was the perfect transition day of summer to fall. It was nice and sunny out and just warm enough where I could still get use out of some summer staples. To fall-up this look a little I threw on a basic black sweater (which is one of the softest things I own) and some brown riding boots. I can honestly say that I was just as comfortable as if I was still in bed in this outfit. 
Here's to more warm fall days before the cold picks up.

xo,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox