GREEK YOGURT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

12:30 AM




I have finally found one of the best blueberry muffin recipes! As all of you will soon find out, I'm a sucker for baking. I don't do it as much as my family would probably like but when I do decide to impulse bake it's always tasty (if I don't say so myself). Last week I was craving a good breakfast blueberry muffin and began to browse the depths of Pinterest. There I found a seemingly healthy blueberry muffin recipe. It seemed healthier to me due to the greek yogurt and the replacement of regular flour to gluten free that I made. I also left out the topping as I'm not a huge nut fan but ended up just sprinkling some brown sugar after pulling them out of the oven.



These were honestly, and I'm not just saying this because I think that I'm a great baker, super soft and full of deliciousness. The only issue with the recipe is that it claimed it made 18 muffins but I got about 40 muffins. Oops! It may have been because they were cupcake size but either way I made way to many muffins that were devoured within a week. 
I would highly recommend this recipe for all muffin lovers. Click here for the recipe.

xo,
Hannah





You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox