MY NEXT MOVE

4:38 PM

here's to being me.
I can't think of the amount of times that I've stared at a blank screen in the past few years. Each time that I try to start typing or recording, something is always holding me back. The majority of the time it's the idea that others will perceive me (or any platform of social media expression) as somewhat off-putting and strange. 


As I come to my senior year of high school I'm partially in the mind set of "I don't give a fuck" and "who cares at this point". I ultimately want to be able to look back on my senior year and remember everything good that has happened to me. I want to remember the wild and crazy nights of driving aimlessly around during senior spring, the nights that I can barely remember because of stupid teenage decisions, and the lazy days of exploring the town around me while I still can. And this is going to be the place where I can. Where I can express myself in my interests, memories, and generally anything else that I want to put out on the internet for everyone to see. 



Who even knows if this is going to be seen by anyone other than myself and the few friends I decide to tell. Whether this is seen and read my the random people of the world or whether this is all just a time capsule for myself, I'm sticking to this...hopefully.



So here goes nothing and here's to senior year and all it brings!




xo,

hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox