CIDER-DIJON PORK CHOPS

2:36 PM


It's back to comfort food season! (my favorite season of all) A few weeks ago my dad and I planned to cook Sunday dinner. We planned to go into Boston and hit up the food stands that afternoon. Unfortunately it was gross and rainy and cold out and instead went to a local farmers market.





This was by far one of the most delicious meals that I've cooked...even though I say that about almost every meal I cook. But jokes aside, this was honestly sooo good. There was so much extra sauce that I just ended up pouring all over my plate, which resulted in a plate of sweet dijon mustard heavenly goodness as I like to put it. The green beans were added by my dads doing and they def were not the vibe for the meal. Other than the highly disliked greens, it was delicious. As you'll soon find out I'm a meat lover (vegetarians don't hate) and most of my favorite meals to make and to eat will be a meat lovers paradise. As always, if you want to try out this recipe the link is here
PSA if you decide to make this: the sweet potatoes and apples are to die for and highly addictive.

xo,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox