HALLOWEEN THE TOURIST WAY

9:31 PM


As I've exceeded the age of trick-or-treating I've realized that Halloween is just another excuse to dress up and experience slight memory loss of the night. Even though everyone says they love Halloween...do they really? I sure fake about how much I actually love the holiday. So you dress up and then what. I'm too old to go around asking for candy and too young for it to be okay that I party. 
When Halloween came around this year it was kinda a big deal. A big enough deal where it was throughly argued over what my friends and I were going to be. It wasn't so much as for actual Halloween night but for the senior Halloween parade. It's just like how it sounds. Every year the senior class dresses up and parades around the school for about 20 mins and then goes to class. These 20 minutes are a big deal. Obviously I was going to come to school looking my best. The winner of the costume choice was tourists. The classic American kind that make you wanna raid your grandmothers closet looking for the ugliest pair of cropped khakis. If only I could've put in a request for some old grandma clothes. Instead I was left to open every drawer and dusty in my house looking for the tackiest articles of clothing I could find. 



And as Halloween has now passed I will end this post with a nod of approval that it was a good Halloween weekend...even if nothing extraordinary happened. As you can see below we were definitely the best and in-character group 2015.


xo,
Hannah 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox