SKINCARE | COLD WEATHER ESSENTIALS

5:51 PM



The cold is not my happy place at all but I've discovered some pretty amazing skin and hair essentials to make the winter a little more bearable.
These are my most cherished cold weather saviors. They range from homemade essentials to high end lifesavers. Each one leaves my hair and skin feeling and smelling amazing which is always a plus in my beauty essential book. 

Clinique dramatically different gel - I absolutely swear by this moisturizer. I have oily skin in my t-zone and then during the colder months my skin starts to dry out. I've never tried the cream but the gel is perfect! It soaks into your skin without leaving it feel clogging and unpleasant. 

Origins Clear Improvements - This charcoal mask is the perfect skin pick-me-up. All you have to do is splash your face with warm water to open pores and apply a thin layer on to your face. Once it's washed off your skin will feel amazingly hydrated and your pores will look even better. 

Soap & Glory Body Buttercream - Soap & Glory is one of my favorite brands. Not only do all their products smell good enough to eat, they also work wonders for the skin. The whipped body butter is thick and creamy yet it still soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling baby butt smooth.

Soap & Glory Sugar Scrub - Again another Soap & Glory product that I swear by. Through all the weather changes that make your skin super dry, this is the best solution. It scrubs off all the dead skin while leaving it smell like vanilla and feeling super soft. 

Sugar and Honey lip scrub - Scrubs are one of the most essential winter weather products. I think that it's pointless to spend money on a product that you can easily make in minutes with everyday kitchen ingredients. I made mine with 3 parts brown sugar and 1 part organic honey. The brown sugar scrubs the dead skin off your lips while the organic honey moisturizes and softens your lips. The best part is that it tastes amazing!

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet - I bought this perfume in a beautiful Paris shopping mall and it is one of my most treasured products. I wasn't keen on the scent when I first bought it, but the more i've worn it the more i've begun to love the peony and rose smell.

Kate Walsh Boyfriend - This is my all time favorite perfume and unfortunately I can only find it on Kate Walsh's website. I has a beautifully musky scent that embodies "your boyfriends clothes" while still being a feminine scent.

Kiehl's Recovery Serum - This small bottle is filled with a serum that will magically soften your skin by morning. I put a small amount of this on twice a week before bed and by the time I wake up, my skin looks refreshed and awake.

Organix Argan Oil of Morocco - I've heard that some brands of moroccan oil are not the best for your hair but I beg to differ. This oil is amazing for adding the perfect amount of shine and softness to your hair. I heavily spray this on the ends of my hair after I take a shower and then let my hair air dry. I don't find this stripping of my hair but find it to nourish and leave my hair soft and smelling delicious.



xo,
Hannah




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox