I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU.

4:47 PM



i love you
   but
i hate you.


there are days when i miss having meaningless conversations
laughing
     watching movies and 
     sharing a blanket
       you making eggs and 
       me pouring the juice
         walking in the moonlit streets
         driving to your house
                  but i don't miss who you are.

i miss the person you were with me.

what happened to lasting friendship
    to pinky promises that last forever
      bffs that never leave.

a person can change in a few weeks
                    in a few months
                    in a year.

you changed immediately.
but in the end i'm better without you.
      i love more
      i laugh more
      i smile more.  

i don't need you to make me happy 
        because
i'm happy without you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! I love you and I love this page. Please continue. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

About me

18 and trying to figure out my next move in life.

''A blog featuring the perils of growing up. Often personal and embarrassing, sometimes fashiony and aesthetically pleasing." - Charly Cox